CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Congratulations! It's a . . .




pink line!


KEY: BFN - Negative test
BFP - Positive test

Where and when I took the home pregnancy test: The 1st test I took was a First Response, it was BFN (or so I thought!). The 2nd test (from the dollar tree), I thought it was BFN but then kept looking at it and a 2nd line appeared and it got darker and darker! The 3rd test was a test bought on the Internet from Canada and showed BFP right away! The 4th test was @ Planned Parenthood and sure enough, there were 2 dark lines right away! (Turns out the 1st test was actually a light BFP!)

First reaction when I realized it was positive: Honestly, I could not believe it. I flew open the bathroom door and told Celestino that "I think it's positive." I also kept going back and forth from the bed to look @ the test again and again, and kept saying aloud "Really?" and "Are you serious?"

How I told my partner: Celestino was here with me when I found out the test was positive, and I think that when I flew that bathroom door open, I might have scared him a bit lol!

Reactions: Celestino was shocked and still did not believe it. I thought he would have been more excited about it, but overall we were both shocked, nervous, and still don't believe it and right now as I write this we STILL are feeling that way!

Who we told right away and their reactions: My parents. They were shocked and had a whole bundle of emotions, especially my mom. And especially since it was unexpected and surprising!

This is our first baby. YES NO

When I plan to tell my friends: Just about all my friends know, actually I think ALL of them do lol. They knew as soon as I posted it on my blog, and @ that time I "thought" I was around 8 weeks lol, turned out I was about 6 weeks!